SEO Expert London
Want higher rankings on Google? No problem.
Hi. I’m Qazi Shahroz.
Greetings! My name is Qazi Shahroz, and I am an esteemed SEO specialist based in London. With my extensive experience in the field of search engine optimization, I possess a profound understanding of effective strategies that yield proven results. Throughout my career, I have assisted numerous businesses in enhancing their online visibility through organic means.
My expertise is highly regarded within the industry, as evidenced by my regular contributions to esteemed publications and speaking engagements at renowned SEO conferences worldwide. Keeping pace with ever-evolving trends, I remain well-informed about the latest advancements in SEO methodologies—a wealth of knowledge that I often share on my personal blog.
Allow me to leverage my skills and insights to propel your business towards success on the digital front.
London SEO Expert
I must admit, it is quite effortless for anyone to proclaim themselves an SEO expert on the internet. However, allow me to elucidate why you should place your trust in me when it comes to improving your SEO.
I have successfully assisted numerous clients in formulating a robust digital strategy that not only enhanced their rankings on Google but also generated valuable leads (since return on investment is of utmost importance). My approach is highly adaptable, enabling me to tailor my services according to your specific marketing objectives. Some clients prefer in-house training, while others require assistance with devising an SEO strategy or its implementation. I ensure that my work aligns with your goals and budget so that you always derive maximum benefits from my services.
I am always delighted to engage in conversations with clients and provide updates on their progress. Moreover, I adopt a proactive approach by constantly striving to do more and ensuring that they comprehend the work being done as well as its impact on their business. Leveraging my creative mindset, I collaborate closely with your team to determine the most effective methods for targeting your audience. This way, they are more likely to actively engage with your website content and ultimately convert into sales.
My expertise has led me to make frequent appearances at various conferences and events focused on SEO and digital marketing strategies.
Don’t take my word for it!
Qazi delivered exactly as requested. The agreed amount of backlinks plus a healthy amount of bonus! It is important that buyers understand what they are buying here. These links are important for SEO but are many profiles created for your business across the web, plus other unique placements across portfolio sites, etc. It is NOT contextual backlinks (though I believe Qazi offers that service as well) placed within the body of blog posts. Both are important and this gig was performed exactly as described.
Qazi had very prompt communication and good updates throughout the process; he provided a detailed report at the end of the project. As far as the backlinks, it is too early to tell. I will patiently wait for them to be indexed :), but at this time, I would not hesitate to work with Jacob again.
Repeat customer. I usually have several orders going on with shahroz at the same time. Clean, non-spammy links that actually get indexed. Definitely a good tool to add to your SEO toolbox. To see maximum results, make sure all of your other areas of SEO are in tact (on-page, technical and off-page).
Qazi has been a big part in the success and growth of our business. He has been doing our seo for the past 2 years and we are ranking on first page for many competitive keywords in our niche.
SEO Specialist London
When it comes to boosting your business’s Google ranking, it is clear that you want to hire the most skilled search engine optimization (SEO) expert. By enlisting the services of Qazi Shahroz, you can be confident in receiving a substantial return on your investment. Unfortunately, there are many individuals in the SEO industry who fail to deliver on their promises and essentially take money from unsuspecting clients.
I am determined to demonstrate that I am the SEO expert capable of elevating your website to new heights. Every bit of knowledge and expertise I have acquired over the years is continuously put into practice, leaving no stone unturned when it comes finding effective strategies for enhancing your online presence. My approach is based on ethical practices and practical techniques – both of which safeguard your website against any negative impact from future Google algorithm updates (which every business desires from a top-notch SEO expert).
My skills in search engine optimization extend beyond improving rankings on Google.co.uk for UK-based businesses; they also encompass enhancing visibility for international ventures. I adopt a comprehensive approach that involves understanding where exactly your target audience resides and customizing our SEO tactics accordingly. Together, we will devise a tailor-made formula specifically designed for optimizing results.
By choosing me as your go-to SEO expert, you can expect unparalleled dedication and unwavering support throughout our collaboration. Let’s work together towards achieving unprecedented success for your business!
SEO Expert London FAQ’s
The time required to conduct an SEO audit can vary widely depending on various factors, including the size and complexity of the website, the depth of analysis, the availability of data, the expertise of the auditor, and the goals of the audit. Here's a general breakdown of the time it might take to conduct different levels of SEO audits:
- Quick Site Review: For a basic overview of a small website, a quick audit might take a few hours to a day. This involves a surface-level analysis of key on-page elements and basic technical issues.
- Standard SEO Audit: A comprehensive audit for a medium-sized website might take anywhere from a few days to a week. This involves a more detailed review of on-page SEO, technical aspects, site structure, content quality, and backlink profile.
- In-Depth SEO Audit: For larger websites or those with complex structures, an in-depth audit could take several weeks. This level of audit includes a thorough examination of technical SEO, on-page optimization, user experience, content quality, competitor analysis, comprehensive keyword research, and backlink analysis.
- E-commerce or Enterprise Site Audit: For e-commerce websites or enterprise-level sites with extensive content and technical complexities, an SEO audit might span several weeks to a couple of months. These audits require deep analysis of product pages, category structures, information architecture, site speed, mobile optimization, and often involve coordination among various teams.
- Ongoing Audits and Monitoring: Remember that SEO is an ongoing process, and regular audits and monitoring are crucial for maintaining and improving search performance. Ongoing audits might be conducted quarterly, biannually, or annually, depending on the size and nature of the website.
- Reporting and Recommendations: The time required for an SEO audit should also account for generating a detailed report with findings, recommendations, and actionable insights. This report is important for understanding the website's strengths and weaknesses and planning the necessary improvements.
It's important to note that while the initial audit might take a certain amount of time, the implementation of recommended changes and improvements could take additional time, especially if technical adjustments are needed or if you're optimizing a large amount of content.
It's advisable to work with an experienced SEO professional or agency to conduct the audit, as their expertise can lead to a more thorough analysis and valuable insights. The goal of the audit should be to provide a clear understanding of the website's current state, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop a strategic plan for enhancing its search engine visibility over the long term.
Hiring an SEO company or agency versus an SEO freelancer comes with its own set of advantages and considerations. Here are some key differences to help you make an informed decision:
SEO Company or Agency:
- Expertise and Diverse Skill Set: SEO companies or agencies often have a team of specialists with diverse skills, such as SEO strategists, content creators, web developers, and data analysts. This means you can benefit from a range of expertise.
- Scalability: Agencies have the capacity to handle larger and more complex projects. They can scale their efforts based on your needs and the size of your business.
- Resources: Agencies typically have access to a wide array of tools, software, and resources that can aid in comprehensive SEO analysis and strategy.
- Collaborative Approach: Agencies often work collaboratively to develop and execute strategies. This can lead to a well-rounded and multifaceted approach to your SEO efforts.
- Accountability: Established agencies usually have structured processes, reporting mechanisms, and account managers to keep you updated on the progress and results of your SEO campaigns.
- Industry Insights: Due to working with various clients in different industries, agencies often have insights into various markets and trends that can be beneficial for your business.
- Personalized Attention: Freelancers can provide more personalized attention to your project, as they typically handle fewer clients at a time.
- Direct Communication: You will likely have direct access to the freelancer, facilitating clear and prompt communication.
- Cost-Effective: Freelancers may be more cost-effective compared to hiring an agency, as they generally have lower overhead costs.
- Flexibility: Freelancers can often be more flexible in terms of adjusting their approach to your specific needs and preferences.
- Niche Expertise: Some freelancers specialize in certain niches or industries, which can be advantageous if you operate in a specific market.
- Speed: Freelancers may be able to start working on your project more quickly compared to the onboarding process of an agency.
- Budget: Agencies tend to be pricier due to their overhead costs, while freelancers may offer more budget-friendly options.
- Scope of Work: The complexity of your project and the range of services needed may influence whether an agency or a freelancer is the better fit.
- Long-Term vs. Short-Term: If you're looking for ongoing, long-term support, an agency might be better equipped. For one-off or smaller projects, a freelancer might be more suitable.
- Accountability and Reliability: Established agencies often provide better accountability through contracts, agreements, and structured reporting.
- Quality Control: Agencies may have better quality control processes in place due to their team structure.
Ultimately, the choice between hiring an SEO company or agency versus an SEO freelancer depends on your specific needs, budget, and preferences. It's important to thoroughly evaluate your options, check references, and consider the scope and goals of your SEO efforts before making a decision.
The duration of an SEO audit can vary significantly based on the complexity of the website, the size of the site, the depth of analysis required, and the goals of the audit. Here's a general breakdown of the time it might take to conduct different levels of SEO audits:
Quick Site Review: For a basic overview of a small website with relatively simple structure and content, a quick audit might take a few hours to a day. This involves a surface-level analysis of on-page elements, technical issues, and basic keyword research.
Standard SEO Audit: A standard SEO audit for a medium-sized website with moderate complexity may take anywhere from a few days to a week. This involves a more comprehensive review of on-page SEO factors, technical issues, site architecture, content quality, backlink profile, and initial keyword analysis.
In-Depth SEO Audit: For larger websites or those with a more complex structure, an in-depth audit could take several weeks. This level of audit includes a thorough examination of technical aspects, on-page optimization, user experience, content quality, competitor analysis, comprehensive keyword research, backlink analysis, and more.
E-commerce or Enterprise Site Audit: For e-commerce websites or enterprise-level sites with extensive content, products, and technical complexities, an SEO audit could span a few weeks to a couple of months. These audits require detailed analysis of product pages, category structures, information architecture, site speed, mobile optimization, and often involve working with multiple teams.
Ongoing Audits and Monitoring: It's worth noting that SEO is an ongoing process, and regular audits and monitoring are crucial for maintaining and improving search performance. Ongoing audits might be conducted quarterly, biannually, or annually, depending on the size and nature of the website.
Keep in mind that the time required for an SEO audit also depends on the expertise of the person or team conducting it. Experienced SEO professionals or agencies might be able to conduct audits more efficiently due to their familiarity with the process and the use of specialized tools.
Ultimately, the timeline for an SEO audit should be discussed and agreed upon with the SEO professional or agency you're working with. The goal is to ensure that the audit is thorough and comprehensive enough to provide valuable insights and recommendations for improving your website's search visibility.
The number of backlinks your website needs is not a one-size-fits-all answer and can vary greatly depending on several factors. Quality and relevance of backlinks matter more than sheer quantity. Here are some considerations to help you determine the appropriate number of backlinks for your website:
- Quality Over Quantity: Focus on acquiring high-quality backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites. A few high-quality backlinks can have a more positive impact on your SEO than a large number of low-quality ones.
- Competitor Analysis: Look at your competitors' backlink profiles to get an idea of the number and types of backlinks they have. This can provide insights into the competitive landscape in your industry.
- Niche and Industry: The number of backlinks needed can vary based on your niche or industry. Some industries might naturally have more linking opportunities than others.
- Content and Value: Creating valuable and shareable content can naturally attract backlinks. If your content is authoritative, informative, or unique, it can lead to organic link building.
- Target Keywords: If you're targeting competitive keywords, you might need a higher number of quality backlinks to compete effectively in search rankings.
- Website Authority: The authority and age of your website can influence how quickly you acquire backlinks and how effective they are. Newer websites might need more time to build a strong backlink profile.
- Natural Growth: Focus on natural and organic link growth over time. Rapidly acquiring a large number of backlinks in a short period can raise red flags to search engines.
- Local vs. Global: If your business is local, a focus on local backlinks from relevant sources can be effective. If you're targeting a global audience, a more diverse backlink profile may be necessary.
- Diversity: A diverse range of backlinks from various types of websites (blogs, news sites, industry forums, etc.) can indicate a healthy and well-rounded backlink profile.
- Avoid Manipulation: Avoid black-hat tactics or link schemes that artificially inflate your backlink count. Search engines can penalize such practices.
Remember, the ultimate goal of backlink building is to provide value to users and establish your website's authority in your field. Rather than setting a specific numerical goal for backlinks, focus on building relationships, creating great content, and promoting your website in a way that naturally attracts high-quality backlinks. SEO is a long-term strategy, and the quality of your backlink profile matters more than the quantity.
White hat SEO and black hat SEO are two contrasting approaches to search engine optimization (SEO), each with its own set of techniques, practices, and ethical considerations. Here's a breakdown of the differences between them:
White Hat SEO:
White hat SEO refers to ethical and legitimate practices that aim to improve a website's search engine rankings while maintaining the integrity of the website and adhering to search engine guidelines. The focus is on delivering value to users, creating quality content, and improving the user experience. Some characteristics of white hat SEO include:
- Quality Content: Producing high-quality, relevant, and valuable content that addresses users' needs and interests.
- Keyword Research: Conducting keyword research to target relevant keywords and phrases that users are searching for.
- On-Page Optimization: Optimizing on-page elements like titles, meta descriptions, headings, and internal linking to improve the user experience and search engine visibility.
- Quality Backlinks: Building backlinks through natural and legitimate means, such as outreach, guest posting, and creating link-worthy content.
- Mobile Optimization: Ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and responsive for users on different devices.
- User Experience: Improving website navigation, loading speed, and overall user experience.
- Technical SEO: Addressing technical issues that might affect search engine crawling and indexing, such as XML sitemaps, robots.txt, and canonical URLs.
Black Hat SEO:
Black hat SEO involves using unethical and manipulative tactics to achieve higher search engine rankings quickly. While these techniques might provide short-term gains, they often violate search engine guidelines and can lead to penalties or even removal from search engine results in the long run. Some characteristics of black hat SEO include:
- Keyword Stuffing: Overloading content with excessive keywords to manipulate search engine rankings.
- Cloaking: Showing different content to search engines than what users see, in an attempt to deceive search engines.
- Link Spamming: Creating low-quality or irrelevant backlinks through link farms, paid links, or other manipulative methods.
- Content Automation: Generating automated or low-quality content solely for the purpose of ranking in search results.
- Hidden Text and Links: Using hidden text or links that are not visible to users but are intended to manipulate search engines.
- Doorway Pages: Creating multiple pages with similar content to target specific keywords or locations, often leading to poor user experience.
- PBNs (Private Blog Networks): Creating networks of websites solely for the purpose of linking to a main website, often using low-quality or expired domains.
In summary, white hat SEO focuses on sustainable and user-centered strategies that align with search engine guidelines, while black hat SEO relies on shortcuts and manipulative tactics that can lead to penalties and long-term damage to a website's reputation. It's important for businesses and website owners to prioritize ethical SEO practices that provide value to users and contribute to long-term success.
The SEO process is a systematic approach to optimizing a website's visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) and improving its organic (non-paid) search engine rankings. It involves a series of steps and strategies to make the website more search-engine-friendly and user-friendly. Here's a general overview of the SEO process:
- Keyword Research: Identify relevant keywords and phrases that users search for when looking for products, services, or information related to your website. Keyword research helps you understand user intent and prioritize target keywords.
- Competitor Analysis: Analyze your competitors' websites to understand their SEO strategies, keywords they're targeting, and their backlink profiles. This can provide insights into areas where you can improve.
- On-Page Optimization: Optimize various on-page elements on your website to improve its relevance to target keywords. This includes optimizing titles, meta descriptions, headings, URLs, and content.
- Content Creation: Create high-quality, relevant, and valuable content that addresses users' needs and interests. Well-crafted content not only engages users but also attracts natural backlinks.
- Technical SEO: Address technical aspects of your website to ensure that search engines can crawl and index your pages effectively. This includes optimizing site speed, using proper URL structures, implementing schema markup, and creating XML sitemaps.
- Mobile Optimization: Ensure your website is optimized for mobile devices, as search engines prioritize mobile-friendly websites due to the growing number of mobile users.
- User Experience (UX) Improvement: Enhance the overall user experience on your website by improving navigation, layout, readability, and overall design. A positive user experience can lead to longer site visits and lower bounce rates.
- Link Building: Develop a natural and high-quality backlink profile by obtaining links from authoritative and relevant websites. This can be achieved through guest posting, outreach, influencer collaborations, and creating link-worthy content.
- Local SEO (If Applicable): If your business operates locally, optimize your website for local search by creating and optimizing Google My Business listings, obtaining local citations, and encouraging customer reviews.
- Monitoring and Analysis: Regularly monitor your website's performance using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Analyze key metrics such as organic traffic, keyword rankings, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Adjustments and Iterations: Based on the insights gained from monitoring and analysis, make necessary adjustments to your SEO strategies. The SEO process is ongoing, and continuous optimization is essential to adapt to algorithm updates and changing user behavior.
- Content Updates: Regularly update and refresh your existing content to ensure it remains relevant and up-to-date. This can improve the overall quality of your website and its chances of ranking well.
Remember that the SEO process requires patience and consistency. Results may take time to show, but by following ethical and effective SEO practices, you can improve your website's search engine visibility and drive organic traffic over the long term.